2.04.2009

OPTIONS are a good thing


This week's Scavenger Shot Word is OPTIONS. A word I picked. Why did I pick it? Because it's good to have options. It's a wonderful thing to have choices. It is one of the things I appreciate most about this country and this life: options. This week I chose the option of posting a shot from the interweb that demonstrates options very clearly and rather humorously, I think.


Next week's picker is: Babybull! (if she's able to get up from her sickbed with her aching back to do so...: )


Here, I've taken the option of posting yet another photo from our Honeymoon. : ) I am so predictable!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously the person in the first photo took the option of spelling the word, choice, wrong on a tattoo that will, most likely, not get him a job as an English teacher. It's good that you used your option to post another photo from your honeymoon. Thanks for sharing.

9/2/09 09:48  
Blogger Tara said...

Cute! (Meaning you and R, not the guy showing his tattoo).

9/2/09 10:42  
Blogger laura b. said...

Nice options! I like predictability :-) I don't like poor spelling - haha!

9/2/09 16:46  
Blogger Pamela said...

I think you should show your growing belly!~

10/2/09 12:04  
Blogger Churlita said...

You and your husband are so adorable, those photos should always be an option.

10/2/09 13:30  
Blogger k_sra said...

alien: I doubt many interviews for English teacher require lifting your shirt up to show your back tattoo. This guy could still show up teaching Catcher in the Rye somewhere...

Tara: Aw, come on! You know you think that guy is cute! Choosy Tara's choose choise! :P

Laura: You are SO affirmative. Tanks!

Pamela: I actually do have a picture of that, so maybe I'll squeeze it on the blog soon. : )

Churlita: I think we're adorable, too! (well, mostly I think he is adorable, but I accept that being with him also increases my adorability.) Thanks for noticing! : )

12/2/09 07:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters